Claims For Compensation On Wrongful Death
A Fort Lauderdale injury attorney could those whose relatives died because of wrongful death caused by another person. The nearest kin of a deceased person who wrongfully died because of somebody’s negligence may be entitled to damages. Under the Florida Law, the following person could claim damages for wrongful death.
• Family members
• Nearest kin in the absence of family members
• A person who is directly supported by the deceased
• Legal Trustee of a deceased person
Death caused by unintentional act, omission or negligence of another person may be a cause of action for the claim of damages. This damage may include by not limited to, compensation for actual damages, compensation for pain and sufferings, lost of income, burial expenses and moral damages. A well experienced Fort Lauderdale injury lawyer who have the expertise in Florida Law can help relatives of the deceased to recover damages due to wrongful death.
What are the general example of wrongful death;
• Death from car accident due to reckless driving
• Death on workplaces due to the negligence of an employer
• Death due to medical malpractice
• Death on private property due from non-observance of due diligence of an owner
• Death from air and sea accident on a commercial airlines and commercial shipping lines
• Death as a result of failure of another person to provide immediate and necessary assistance
Krakower Law is a law firm specializing in personal injury with more than 30 years of experience will personally attend the needs of the relatives of the deceased. They are the trusted name in the Fort Lauderdale injury attorney that treat their clients with courtesy.
If do you have legal question, consult Krakower Law, they do not charge their clients with consultation fee and will treat your legal consultation with utmost secrecy.