Common Workplace Injuries
Despite in the advancement of technology and safety techniques and regulations in the workplace, there are still several accidents and injuries occurred in the workplace. The work related injuries differ from case to case and compensation for such injuries cannot be fully recovered from the insurance provider and the employers. In such instances, an intervention of a Fort Lauderdale injury lawyer is necessary and indispensable.
There are several types of injury suffered within the workplace caused by negligence on the part of an employer or his alter ego. Such injuries may be permanent or temporary and compensation may differ too. The Florida State Law, do provide specific compensation for specific injury suffered but with the help of well experienced and knowledgeable Fort Lauderdale injury attorney, a worker could recover more than what had been provided by the state law.
The following are most common injuries suffered within the workplace;
• Back Injury
• Head injury
• Broken bones
• Cuts and lacerations
• Spinal Cord Injury
• Loss of Hearing
• Severed Nerve
The dedication and the commitment of a trial attorney will make a difference in the claims for recovery of damages and actual expenses. Such damages may include the following;
• Medical and Hospitalization bills including outpatient medical care and maintenance
• Loss of income during the period of hospital confinement and recuperation
• Non Medical expenses such as transportation and foods on follow-up medical checkup and therapy
• Litigation expenses and attorney’s fees
• Moral damages, damages through mental anguish and pain
• Other punitive damages as the law may allow
Knowing your rights under the Workmen’s Compensation Law and with the professional assistance from Krakower Law, you can get the highest injury claim compensation permitted under the law and what deserves from you.